background

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{The At-Home Water Park}

We have had some very HOT spring days here in Kansas City.  When my great friend, Tricia, asked us girls if we wanted to come play in the water at her house we were definitely ready for some fun in the sun.
The big kids had the best time running around the back yard playing on the slip-n-slide, wading in the little pool, and B even got in on some of the action, splashing around in the water table!
It is days like that one that make me so glad I stay at home with my girls.  Tricia and I sunning our pasty white legs (I'll speak for myself on that one - Tricia is not in need of a tan.  I am!), watching our kids enjoy the warmer than usual weather and wearing themselves out to ensure an early bedtime that night.
Yay for summer!








































No comments:

Post a Comment