background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{A Monthly Update}

It's that time again!  Time for me to drag my darling Brynn outside and take a boat-load of photos of her because she is now 10 months old!
Some of you who have been following along for a while now might think "Hey, I saw the 8 month photos and now here's 10 months.  Where are the 9 month pics?  Did I miss something?"  
The answer to this would be, no.  You didn't miss anything.  I completely dropped the ball and misplaced the onesie stickers for a good long while.  I thought they were gone forever, but I was lucky enough to come across them while cleaning the other day!  Yay!  
Enjoy this little glimpse of my beautiful Brynn.

She's a little bit of sunshine.  She's a smile to light your days.
She will steal your heart and keep in with her warm, endearing ways.
She's my precious little daughter, with a sweetness from above,
Who will fill our years with laughter and our lives with lots of love.
                                                                        -author unknown


 She's showing us that she's 'SO BIG!'

Everyone showing us they're 'SO BIG', and Brynn looking very confused :)





Here's what B is working on this month:
-  She is becoming very verbal, saying 'baba', 'mama'. and 'dada'.
-  She can clap her hands, wave goodbye, and shake her head 'no'.
-  B is pulling up on everything and cruising.  She's taken a few spills, most recently falling face first into the corner of the end table.  We still have bruise on the cheek to remind us of this accident :(
-  She's eating things like yogurt, cheese, pretzels, and animal crackers.  She can pretty much eat what we eat, cut up into very small pieces.  Most of what she feeds herself ends up on her chin and shirt, but she's getting good practice putting food into her mouth!
-  Her little personality is showing more and more every day.  She's a feisty one!
-  We are going through serious separation anxiety issues right now.  I know this is only a phase, but we can't even leave her in the nursery at church anymore!  I'm hoping this passes quickly :)






No comments:

Post a Comment