background

Thursday, June 7, 2012

{The Divine Miss O}

There's been a lot of fuss over Brynn lately, with her birthday and all, so I thought we would take some time and just focus on The Divine Miss O.
Playing outside is one of Olivia's favorite things to do.  She loves to run barefoot in the grass, ride her tricycle, and help me water the flowers and the garden.
On Tuesday, after Brynn went to bed early we went outside on the driveway and rocked out to the Glee station on Pandora.  Liv drew some gorgeous pictures with her sidewalk chalk and giggled uncontrollably as she chased bubbles all along the driveway, jumping to pop them before they touched the ground.
These are special times, when I can give her the whole of my attention.  Tell her how wonderful her drawings are.  Have a conversation with her without interruption.  Remind her that I love her so much.

















I also wanted to share this little bit of wisdom with you.  I recently changed the blog banner and included this little saying that I thought was so poignant.  I think this will be my new motto :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment