background

Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Cotton Candy}

Lately at our house, little Miss O has been saying that everything tastes and smells like cotton candy.  I think I can attribute this most recent obsession to my mother, who LOVES cotton candy.  O got her first taste of the sweet, sticky stuff when my mom requested we bring her back a bag from the Madison County Fair.  She, of course, shared her yummy treat with O and ever since then, cotton candy has been on the forefront of her mind.


In the morning her yogurt tastes like cotton candy.  She loves to play with, and count the cupcake wrappers in the pantry and those always smell like cotton candy.  Prunes taste like cotton candy.  Her fresh apple cider at the Cider Mill tasted like cotton candy.  Even her freshly laundered blanket with her "taggies" smelled like cotton candy right out of the dryer.  This kid has such an imagination! 


I'm hoping to use this blog to share small, every day anecdotes and photos with those of you who want to read about them.  We are so far away from many of our friends and family, it seems like a good way to keep everyone up to date.  These kiddos are growing so fast!  I have made it my mission to take more photos and document the small things, the big things, and everything in between. 


On a completely unrelated note, I took a few photos of the girls today and thought I'd share. 
Enjoy your weekend!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment